Tuesday, December 28, 2004

First Desktop Wallpapers!

sm_blue_spyderFirst off, check back tomorrow for episode two of "Courting Disaster"!

And in other news, we now have our first DESKTOP WALLPAPERS! Yoohoo!

You can get them here at http://members.shaw.ca/fainswift/english/PFY/pfy_download.html#Wallpapers !

Also, I now have an official email (fainswift@gmail.com) for "My PFY and I..." related questions, comments, and whatever.

And rememeber, tomorrow we'll publish Part Two of the unknown safe cracker.

Thanks for reading,
N. G. Fainswift

3 comments:

Eisfresser said...

happy new year!

ps: tomorrow was last year...

N. G. Fainswift said...

Hi Eisfresser!

Happy New Year to you too!

Yes, I noticed that. Wierd... My calendar must be broken. Anyway, the conclusion of "Courting Disaster" will be published by Monday, January 3rd. Been quite busy this week with year end stuff (more than I thought, I'm afraid).

Anyway, I hope this new year treats us all better than the last one did!

Cheers!
Nudmeg

N. G. Fainswift said...

PS: This new year is almost over... not much improovement to last year, I must say...

O well....